YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 is the scheme launched by the Government Of Andhra Pradesh Especially for the women with minority categories.
In this article you will find the complete information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme, How to apply for the scheme, What are the eligibility criteria, and the registration process. So read the complete article to know the correct details step-wise.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Details 2021:
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Is a great help for all the minority category women in Andhra Pradesh. This scheme is available for only women of Andhra Pradesh State.
In the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the women of Andhra Pradesh will be given a total amount of ₹75,000/- as a pension payment. This payment will be divided into 4 parts so it will be given continuously for 4 years. The total amount per year will be ₹18,750.
This scheme is not available for rich people it also has eligibility criteria for an application that will be explained in detail further in this article.
Women age between 45 – 60 years can apply for this scheme and they should belong to SC/ST/BC caste category. This is a great opportunity so don’t miss it and grab the chance now.
The government is taking one step ahead to help women in the state now it’s your chance to grab it.
How To Apply In YSR Cheyutha Scheme Online 2021?
If you fit into the eligibility criteria of this scheme then you should definitely apply for it. The detailed stepwise procedure is mentioned below.
- Visit the official website at https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- Click on “Apply Now” Option available at Home Page
- This will open an application form in the another tab
- This form will ask for the information like
- Father/Husband name
- Date Of Birth
- Fill in all the details correctly and recheck once again
- Upload the required documents and attached to the form online
- Click on the submit and you are done your application will be sucessfully submitted.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021:
Let’s know what is the eligibility criteria for this government scheme YSR Cheyutha Scheme of AP State. Check all the points mentioned below carefully and see if you fall under the eligibility criteria of the scheme or not.
Women who want to apply for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 should check these eligibility criteria carefully,
- First important criteria is only women can apply for this scheme which is very obvious.
- You must have the permanant residence in Andhra Pradesh.
- Your age should be between 45-60 years.
- Your Annual Income should be 12,000 or less than that.
- If you have a land more than 3 acre then you are not eligible for this scheme.
- If anyone has a government job in your family then also you can not apply for the scheme.
- Only Women who belongs to SC/ST/BC category can apply for this scheme.
- If you have 4 wheeler then also you can not apply for the scheme.
- MP Bhulekh – मध्य प्रदेश खसरा, खतौनी देखे
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना – ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- NVSP Portal – Check Voter ID Application
- IGRSUP– सम्पत्ति एवं विवाह लेखपत्र पंजीकरण पोर्टल
Documents Needed For YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021:
You will need some of the documents to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme, here I have mentioned the list of all the required documents just has a look.
- Adhar Card
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Address Proof/Residence of AP state proof
- Photograph (passport size)
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status 2021:
Once you have applied to the YSR Cheyutha Scheme you can check your application status online by your name. To check the status online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme read the following steps carefully.
- Visit Official Website at https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- At home page find out the “Search Now” Option and click on that
- Then on the next page Names of District list will open in front of you
- Select your district name and click.
- List of names of applicant for that district will be on your screen
- Search of your name and click on your name.
- All your details will open on your screen.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List 2021:
Follow the steps mentioned below,
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh link of which is given just below these steps.
- On the Home Page click on “Dashboard” option
- Now select the option called “Beneficiary List“
- The next page will open here you have to select,
- After selecting correct option click on beneficiary list
- This will open your beneficiary list you can check your name in the list.
|Application Online For YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021||Click Here|
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Cheyutha App||Click Here|
I hope this article helped you in getting complete information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme. We tried our best to cover all the things here but if you still have any query feel free to ask in the comment section below.
FAQ – Questions About YSR Online Scheme:
The followings are the few questions that are continuously getting asked by the people like you and me. Go through all the questions once who know you will find your answer right here.