People who wish to apply for Prochesta Scheme can visit the Link of West Bengal Prochesta Online Application Form for this scheme can fill in the details in the application form given on the Official Website of the West Bengal Government at www.wb.gov.in.
The “Prochesta Prokolpo” scheme is launched by The West Bengal Government especially for the Labours.
As daily wages earners and labourers don’t keep any alternate sources of income such that they have suffered a lot since the outbreak of Covid 19. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to beneficiaries so that they afford basic amenities.
One time financial support of Rs 1000 will be hand over to the beneficiaries of this scheme. For this, the beneficiaries will have to apply for this scheme initially.
In the increase rate of covid 19 there are many workers who lost their employment as well as livelihood, so here is the scheme which will not only proved as beneficial for west Bengal citizens but also will boost up some confidence within them.
WB Prochesta Online Application Form 2021:
Some of the important dates under the West Bengal Prochesta Prokolpo scheme are as Follows –
- The very beginning date of the application submission for the scheme is 15th April 2021.
- The last date for the submission of the application is 15th May 2021.
|Scheme||West Bengal Prochesta Prokolpo|
|Under||The state government of West Bengal|
|Registration||Prochesta Prokolpo online application|
|Download PDF||WB Prochesta Prokolpo online application|
WB Prochesta Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
West Bengal Prochesta Eligibility criteria are as follows:- The applicant of the scheme must go through this list to match the criteria of the scheme before applying for it
- Initially ensure that the applicant of the scheme should be a resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant should be the sole wage earner of the family.
- The candidate of the scheme should be a daily wage worker.
- From a single family, only one person is eligible for the benefit of the scheme. A single-family includes husband, wife and unmarried children.
- The candidate of the scheme should not be a beneficiary of any other state Govt’s social service schemes. These schemes are Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY), old-age pension, widow pension, disability pension and many more.
- The applicant of the scheme should not have any other source of income. The District Magistrate / KMC Commissioner should be confident that the applicant has lost their job due to Covid 19.
- The District Magistrate/ KMC Commissioner should be confident that the applicant of the scheme is going through extreme distress due to employment.
West Bengal ProchestaScheme Benifits:
There are diversified advantages of the Prochesta scheme, these areas are as follows –
- The beneficiaries of the scheme will be provided with monetary assistance of Rs. 1000.
- The chief minister has announced to give Rs. 2 worth of rice for free at Corona Airport also Free health insurance will be provided to poor people under pandemics.
- Personnel who work under emergency response will be granted an extra leave after their work.
- The presence of private workers will be shrink to 5%.
- To reduce the adversities of the corona Epidemic, The Emergency State relief fund will be utilized.
Prochestata Prakalpa Documents required:-
The documents required to submit with the application form are as under:
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Residential proof of the applicant.
- Bank account details of the applicant.
- Applicant’s Valid mobile number.
|Application Start Date||15th April 2020|
|Application Last Date||15th May 2020|
West Bengal Prochesta Online Application Process:
There are some straightforward steps for the application process which need to be followed.
- The application is submitted offline. The registration of the scheme can be done online as well as offline at the official website of Prochesta Prokolpo.
- After downloading the PDF format from the website, this scheme will be applied directly.
- At the very beginning, the applicant should visit the official website of the West Bengal govt at wb.gov.in.
- On the homepage, then there will be an option “Know more” under the “Prochesta” section. Followed by Click on that option.
- After That, there will be a Prochesta Prokolpo application form displayed on the screen. Download the form and fill in all the details in the form. The personal detail of the applicant should be inch-perfect.
The applicant also has to come up with bank details as well as contact details.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Voter ID Number
- Ration Card No
- Aadhaar Card Number
- GP / Ward No
- House/ Premises
- Post Office
- Police Station
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Self-Declaration claiming that the applicant is not a direct beneficiary of Samajik Suraksha Yojana, Social Pension scheme or another benefit social scheme of the state government.
An up-to-date passport-sized photo of the applicant should be connected and the application form should be signed.
Applicant’s who are facing troubles while downloading this form from the official website can pick up an offline form. The application form is free of cost and applicant can get the form from –
- District Magistrate office or District Magistrate designated offices.
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation, Office of the Commissioner.
Steps to Download Prochesta App:
The app was available to download but now in 2021 the app may be under construction and you may not find it on the website. You can follow the steps below to Download Prochesta App.
- First visit the WB Official Gov Website.
- Then Look for Prochesta Scheme
- Then you will see one link with Download Prochesta App
- Download the App on your Phone and Sign in with your Account.
- Now you can check recent updates about WB Prochesta Scheme from the App.
How to submit the WB Prochesta Prokolpo application form?
Applicants who desire to make use of the advantages of this scheme have to fill in details in the form and then submit the form along with the required documents.
these forms and documents are submitted at
- The District Magistrate or offices designated to District Magistrate.
- If the applicant is a resident of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area, then he has to submit the form to The Commissioner, Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
This scheme is carried through the Labour Department of West Bengal, which is the Nodal Department for this scheme. After the fortunate submission of this application form and the related documents.
A preliminary enquiry is done by the District Magistrate or Commissioner of KMC to check the eligibility of the applicant under the scheme.
WB Prochesta Selection process:
Ensuing the cautious Confirmation of the forms and documents of the applicants, the beneficiary scheme list is prepared by the District Magistrate or Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
In order to sanction the monetary assistance amount, the list will be forwarded to the Labour Department. Workers who fit under the criteria of the scheme will be sanctioned Rs. 1000 under the scheme.