To check land records and TS Dharani Records online CCLA Telangana land Records Portal is used. In Telangana state, the CCLA Webland Telangana land Records portal has been released online.
In this day and age, in our country digital campaigns are running in every single state. With the cooperation of this portal, you all can check land records and Dharani, etc. This ccla.telangana.gov.in Portal online lets you track the TS Land Records online and Dharani app downloads for map Bhoomi Pahani Survey number check.
Considering the frequent searches of people, we are here to provide quite associated information in this online portal. This portal will not only provide information about desiring purchasing lands but also allow to check about user’s own property details online.
CCLA Telangana land Records Portal:
Maps, Land Records, and other property details are all found in Telangana Webland. If any user wishes to gain some supplementary information in excess, then they must kindly stay tuned with us.
With the help of this TS Dharani service, citizens can apply for more diverse Telangana land Records important documents. As the Covid 19 reaches its peak, people all around preferred staying at home. so this is one of the best platforms for you all to grab max to max information on your system at home from this portal.
The Government of Telangana State has devoted itself to providing an online web land information platform for making almost use of. Launching this online consists of many various benefits.
The government has also brought transparency in the working technology of government officials. so now you all no need to visit any government offices in order to get Telangana land Records Online. Now everything is available online.
CCLA TS Dharani Records Online 2021:
This online portal has one alternative name, called Maa Bhoomi Portal. For accessing this official link u need to login in initially.
Because you all won’t be able to access any kind of details without login in. Only registered users will get the benefit given by the government.
Mr. K Chandrasekhar Rao, Chief Minister of Telangana state has introduced the Telangana land Records portal. In addition, this portal is the one-stop solution for accessing details related to agricultural land records and non-agricultural land records within the Telangana state.
Before this portal, for every work related to government, citizen needs to visit the concerned department for same. You all can go through checking CCLA TS land records online using this web portal.
TS Dharani App Download Process:
There are services that are involved under CCLA Telangana land Records :
- ROR that is Records of Rights
- Land Transactions Deeds
- Revenue Court Cases Data
- Integrated Land Search
- Cadastral Maps in Rural Areas
- Property Tax Payment Details
- Civil Court Cases Data
As the abbreviation suggests, The CCLA stands for Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. So, all the land details information candidates can get from the CCLA Telangana land Records Portal.
Before this portal, people need to visit the government official. And earlier two new portals were also launched. But in this case, people are not sure about where they can get appropriate details.
|Name of the Portal||CCLA Webland Telangana|
|Launched By||The Chief Minister of Telangana Mr. K Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Portal under||The State Government of Telangana|
|Department||Department of Revenue|
|Main Objective||To give digital records for land under state.|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Telangana state|
|Official website link||ccla.telangana.gov.in|
TS Land Records Survey Number
Advantages under CCLA Webland Portal, Telangana :
- Initially , any citizen can easily grab details of concerned land within the Telangana state.
- Followed by , It has promoted the campaign of Digital Making India throughout the state.
- Secondly, the Revenue Department of Telangana has taken the responsibility for people in discrepancies cases.
- Then all the services and policies related to land have been digitalized through this portal.
- Also with the help of CCLA Webland, one platform has been made for both agricultural and non-agricultural land records.
- Due to Online Service, money, and time of citizens, both have been saved by the government.
- Because all the system has become computerized, so the errors made during offline registration will also decrease.
- Also, a Land record has vast details, so digitally it will be saved and transparent.
CCLA Webland for Agricultural use:
In addition to this, for gaining accurate data regarding agricultural land records Maa Bhoomi or CCLA webland portal has been developed for state citizens. And also Integrated Land Records Management ( ILRMS ) or Dharani for getting non-agricultural land records. The government has merged both of these portals into one, in order to get good and up-to-mark details as well as to avoid chaos.
List of Initiatives taken through this CCLA webland Portal :
- Land Records Portal
- eKYC for Land Records
- SCCL Land Regularisation GO 76
- ULC Land Regularisation GO 92
- Land Regularisation GO 58 and 59
- ULC Land Regularisation Management System as per GO No. 747
- Pending GO 166 appl Land Regularisation GO 179
This webland portal makes easy searches as this divides data accurately district-wise for state citizens. And for various districts in Telangana state, there has a personal portal link as well. As a result, citizens can access land details effortlessly with respect to their various districts.
The state government has also made it possible for the common man to collect details with no efforts in cooperation with these platforms available online.
Name of District whose portal link also available:
|Khammam||Kumuram Bheem (Asifabad)||Mahabubabad|
|Warangal (Rural)||Warangal (Urban)||Yadadri Bhuvanagiri|
Even so, the Department of Revenue has the oldest administrative part of the government. And also it plays a key role in all the administration work in the state.
As a result, it will work for both urban and rural areas levels. In order to maintain all revenue records and also to protect mandatory details of land property details are the main objectives of the department.
Telangana Bhoomi Records online
Here are some mandatory steps to get Telangana ROR 1B and Pahani Documents :
- Very firstly, a state citizen has to go through the Official Website of the CCLA Webland Portal.
- Then followed by you all can see a new page open before you. This is the home page of the official portal.
- So, on home page click on Citizen Service Section.
- After that, click on Know Your Land Status from the given menu.
- Then another page appears.
- In addition to this , you all need to go to option Pahani & ROR 1B also given.
- So you need to select some fields given in the form such as District, Division, Mandal, Village, Account Number, Survey Number, etc.
- At last, click on the Get Details button.
- Then after that a list of patron names will appear before you.
- Also lastly , if you want a hard copy of the details, then click on the print option as well.
TS Bhoomi Records Survey Number
Process in detail for getting Certified Copy of land-related document from the portal :
- Initially , candidates have to visit the Official Website of the CCLA Telangana Portal.
- So, a new page appears, that is home page of official website.
- Then, click on the Government form link available here.
- After that, Online Land Records, Pahani, and ROR 1B.
- Secondly, a form list appears in front of you. Then you need to select option according to your requirement.
- So, after click on link required. One form will also display on your system.
- Then you need to fill all the details asked here.
- After that upload, the documents demanded here.
- At last click on submit button.
- Then you can have a certified copy of the related document soon.