The West Bengal Govt Launched a Scholarship called SVMCM OR Swami Vivekananda Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship. This Scholarship is valid for students of financially challenged background and desires to educate himself or herself.
So for the students in West Bengal, this can be proved as a great opportunity. In addition to this, we will provide our applicants the eligibility criteria for registering in Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021.
So please get yourself register or register for your child under this scholarship program. All the important details, about (WB SVMCM) Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program 2021 are given here. Also, many students have started registering here.
with the help of the official online website, many students are going through the application process. The education department of West Bengal state will be checking the application forms and after verifying the eligibility criteria of applicants will get the opportunity of Scholarship.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – SVMCM 2021
As some of the families being economically challenged are not able to suffice the needs of their children especially with respect to education areas.
In order to provide a helping hand to these families Government of West Bengal has come forward to ease their difficulty levels. For such students, a scheme has been arranged for scholarship purposes. For that, they are supposed to apply initially.
As per the rule of the scheme students from grades, 9th to 12th are eligible for applying for this scholarship. The students who are pursuing their graduation and By such provisions this scheme will help the needy from overcoming their hardships.
|Scheme||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM 3.0)|
|Launched by||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
|Worked under||The state government of West Bengal|
|Benefit of scholarship||To give financial assistance for education through scholarship|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Last Date:
|The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Application Last date||15th February 2021|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount:
Every single year the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, WB has given this golden opportunity to needy students. For this applicants are must fulfill the details given in the application form. so they will be able to take part in this program.
Details about Scholarship Amount given by this trust :
The previous year, if any applicant had already got (SVMCM) Swami Vivekananda Scholarship and again if he or she wants this scholarship for the current year also.
|Education Category||Student Class||Scholarship Amount|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher Secondary Education||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||Also in High Madrasah||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of public instruction (DPI)||Undergraduates in Arts||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Undergraduates in commerce||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Undergraduates in science||1500 Rs. Per month|
|Undergraduates in other professional courses||1500 Rs. Per month|
|Then in, Post Graduates in Arts||2000 Rs. Per month|
|Post Graduates in commerce||2000 Rs. Per month|
|Post Graduates in Science||2500 Rs. Per month|
|Post Graduates in other professional courses||2500 Rs. Per month|
|NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D||5000 Rs. to 8000 Rs. Per month|
|Technical education at college or university level||Undergraduate in Engineering or other professional courses||5000 Rs. Per month|
|Post Graduate in Engineering/ Other Professional courses||5000 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||1500 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of medical education||Diploma courses||1500 Rs Per month|
|Undergraduate in Medical stream||5000 Rs. Per month|
Then they need to log in through your previous log-in details. Followed by this they will reach the homepage. Because if he or she is fit as per eligibility criteria.
Then any applicants can apply again for the desired scholarship. Needy need to apply soon, before the session starts for the upcoming year.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online:
Go through Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Process :
- Very first, the department will also sort the online application forms.
- Then as per scholarship rules. Therefore, applications are sorted on the basis of marks before.
- Then, on the family income of students.
- After that, the Merit list will also be generated by the concerned department.
- Followed by, for making a merit list, documents were verified. That document which you also attach at the time of registration.
- Then after following all the procedures. The scholarship will be sent with the respective amount for student courses.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2021:
Details about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Initially there are some common eligibility criteria for students.
- Also, for applying should be permanent residence from West Bengal state.
- Then, the annual family income of students should not more than 2.5 lakh rupees.
- Secondly, the eligibility criteria depend on student percentage previously.
- So, for Higher Secondary level. The student should qualify for the Madhyamik exam with 75% marks at least.
- Then for diploma students. They should clear the exam from 1 year or 2nd year of diploma with 75% marks also.
- Then After ,The Under Graduate Students. Students need to clear 12th class with at least 75 % marks also for qualifying for a scholarship.
- Followed by in Post Graduate program . The applicant has to clear honor subject with 53 % marks at least. And also for honor subject in engineering subjects also 55% marks required.
- Also in Kanyashree Applicant, they need to secure at least 45% marks.
- At last, in M.Phil or NET Research courses. Students can apply without any marks conditions for getting a scholarship.
SVMCM Necessary Documents :
- Aadhar Card
- Also Permanent Residence Proof
- Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Then Higher Secondary Education Reports
- Previous Class result.
- In addition, Income Certificate from family.
- Passport size photo.
- Registered Mobile number.
SVMCM Online Application Detail Procedure:
So here are some of the steps which need to follow for registering Swami Vivekanada Scholarship 2021 :
- At beginning, the applicants are supposed to go through the Official Website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Followed by on the homepage. The registration form link is available for students. svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Then, click on the Registration link.
- Then a new fresh page opens with the form.
- After that, fill in the asked details. And then attach the documents properly required for registration process.
- Now enter the mobile number .
- Followed by enter your Email id.
- At last, go to submit button. And then click on it.
- In addition to completing the registration process. Applicants will get a unique id of 15 digits.
- Applicants are required to save it for further use.
- Now applicants can login with an application id of 15 digits and a password also.
- Then enter the captcha code before submitting details.
- After that, you can fill the remaining form of application.
- So, at the end, applicants need to attach your passport photo and the Image of their signature also. The size of both should be 10 KB to 20 KB file size.
- After completing above all process, click on submit button. And finally, your application is submitted.
Although we have provided at most related information about the scheme. But we also suggest you read all the details carefully through the official Website.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline number/toll free number – 1800-102-8014