We all can choose to Port from any network to other, and it’s 100% your Choice to Port Vodafone to Jio if you want.
Vodafone network is one of the popular networks in India but sometimes its internet slow speed and high priced plans give dissatisfaction.
For those who really don’t want to continue with Vodafone, selecting the Jio network would be a great choice for you.
Now, how you can Port Vodafone To Jio, you will get the answer right below in this article.
How to Port Vodafone To Jio Online at Home?
Everything is online after the Internet Revolution and you can do lots of things Online. One of them is Porting your Sim to Jio; yes, you can Port from Any Network to Jio online at home and get your Sim at home.
- First you have to send one SMS to 1900 number, and the SMS is” PORT <Space> Your Number “
- Install The MyJio App from the playstore into your moble phone
- Open the MyJio App
- Click On “Not a Jio user” option given at bottom
- You wil see two option “Port-in to Jio” and “Get Jio SIM”
- Click on “Port-in to Jio“
- You will come to the next step here you have to fullfill three categories
- First, You have to verify your Vodafone mobile number here
- Enter your full name, your mobile number and click on “Generate OTP” Button at the bottom
- Fill the OTP you received on your number and get your number succesfully verified
- Second, You will have to select the SIM.
- Click on “Existing number” option, then select if your SIM is prepaid or postpaid.
- Here you have to choose a Jio plan that you can change later while collecting your SIM but at this stage selecting the Jio Plan is Compulsory.
- At last fill your address details where you want your sim card to get delivered and click on Confirm button.
This process is very simple and the best part is you will not have to go anywhere to port your Vi number to Jio. You will receive your ported at your home.
This Porting Vodafone To Jio online procedure is best for those who are very comfortable doing their work right sitting on their sofa.
How to Get 56 Days Free Offer! on Port?
You can check this offer at a nearby place/Jio Store because the place where I live there two service guys are giving Port to Airtel and Port to Jio for Free with 56 Days Unlimited Plan.
Similarly, you can take the advantage of this competition of two big telecom companies and get a 56 Days Unlimited Plan for Free!!
How to Port Vodafone To Jio Postpaid?
Unfortunately, there is no online option to Port your Vodafone Sim to Jio Postpaid. But yes, you can visit the nearest Jio Store or Service guy and ask them to help you.
They will port your Sim to Jio and then convert it to the Postpaid you just have to choose the FRC Postpaid plan and you are in Jio Postpaid.
Vodafone To Jio Port SMS Number:
If as a curiosity you want to know how you can Port Vodafone To Jio offline, then this method is going to help you just follow the few simple steps given below.
- First Open the Message App on your Phone and Type PORT <Space> Your Number.
- Then Send the SMS to 1900, (from the same number)
- You will receive one SMS with UPC code and its expiry date
- Now Visit the Nearby Jio Store or Service Guy before the UPC Code Expiry Date.
- Check for the best offer for you and Port Vodafone to Jio by giving your UPC code to the Agent.
- Ask them to place MNC request, have you adhaar card, original adress proof, identity proof documents with you.
This is also one way you can go with but doing the process online is easy and comfortable as you don’t need to leave your house and you easily port your number sitting at one place.
FAQ – About Vodafone to Jio Port:
I hope you found this article helpful, if you face any queries while doing this process feel free to ask your question in the comment box below.
Thank you so much for visiting here!