In the last few years, maximum people switched from other networks to the Jio network to bring back all the customers Airtel is coming with lots of new offers.
If you also searching for the steps to port Jio to airtel 4G service then here you go. Here we have explained all the porting steps in detail with current offers of airtel in 2021.
The first and the easiest way to port your Jio Simcard to the airtel network is by sending porting SMS. Follow the steps given below,
How To Port Jio Sim To Airtel 2021
- Send message “PORT <Your Mobile Number>” to the USSD number 1900
- You will receive Unique Portibility Code UPC with a expiry date which is approximately 4 days
- Visit nearest Airtel store with your UPC code
- Ask them to complete the further formalities.
- Provide your address proof like adhar card/pancard/voter id card with passport size photos
- Once the process is complete you will get active Airtel Sim in a week.
How to Port Jio to Airtel Online
There is another way to Port Jio to Airtel 4G online by completing the MNP process online on the official site. This process is beneficial for those who want quick activation of their sim card.
You are also getting doorstep KYC done and the same-day delivery of the sim card.
- Send the message PORT <your mobile number>” to 1900
- Save the UPC code you received from the 1901
- Now Visit https://www.airtel.in/prepaid-4g-sim/ page
- And fill the form to complete the MNP process online
- Submit the MNP form
- You will rteceive one message to show the status of MNP request
- Your simcard will be delivered at your home and the digital KYC will be done
- Within 5-7 days your new sim will be active you can remove the older one and start using the new sim card
If for any reason you could not visit the airtel store or could not step out of your house then you should definitely go with the method of porting sim online. You can complete all the formalities online and you will get your Simcard at your home.
How To Port Jio To Airtel Without Sending SMS:
There are chances that you could not send SMS to 1900. In such cases, you can Port Jio to Airtel 4G using these three different techniques
The first option is to visit your nearest Jio store and ask them to resolve this issue or generate a port request for you
The second way is to take your friend’s mobile, install my Jio app. Now talk to customer care through the live chat option given there. Provide your mobile number and ask them to create a Port request for you.
The third way is, In all android phones there is a special setting to send SMS on a special number like 1900. To activate it follow the steps given here
- Go to the mobile phone setting
- Go to apps and and then All apps
- Click on 3 dots
- Select special access
- Click on Premium SMS acess
- Click to allow always
You can choose any of the three ways given above if you could not send SMS to 1900.
Port to Airtel Offers 2021:
Airtel is providing great offers that are surely better than Jio. These offers are catching the attention of all users who are paying more with another network.
- Airtel is providing cheapest unlimited voice call prepaid plan of 129 Rs only.
- You will be getting free amazon prime memvership, Zee5 membership on some special prepaid plans
- You will get airtel xtreme premium on all the prepaid unlimited plans.
- No daily data limits, all will be calculated at the end of the month
Airtel is coming with lots of new and eye-catching offers on regular basis you can check the current offers on the official site https://www.airtel.in/
56 Days Free Offer!! Some Local Sales agents in my city are providing Free Port to Airtel Service with 56 Days free unlimited Pack. You can find the same offer in your area and get an offer on Porting to Airtel 4G.
I hope this article helped you in getting all the information about Porting Jio to Airtel 4G. If you face any query or problem to Port Jio to Airtel 4G then feel free to ask your questions in the comments section below.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Question
Thank you so much for visiting here!