Jio is the popular and most used network in India but it may not be the best for you.
If you are facing some issues with the Jio network and really want to switch to Vodafone services then you reached the right destination.
Here we will help you with the steps to Port Jio Number To Vodafone Prepaid, how to do the formalities online and what other things you must know before porting your sim card to the Vodafone network.
Let’s start with the basic steps you need to follow to port your sim card. Here is the MNP process to Port Jio Number To Vodafone.
Steps To Port Jio Number To Vodafone Prepaid:
- First, Send SMS “PORT <Your 10-digit mobile number>” to 1900
- You will receive UPC (unique porting code) from the number 1901 with the expiry date for this code which is maximum of 4 days.
- Now, you have to visit to the nearest Vodafone store with this UPC code
- Ask the executive to help you with the formalities.
- Provide this UPC code, address proof (adhar card, pan card, voter id card), and 2 passsport size photographs to him.
- He will raise a MNP request for you and then you will receive one SMS showing status of your request
- You will get youe new simcard, insert the new simcard when yourr older one stops working
- It approximately takes 3-5 working days to completly port your sim to vodafone.
This is the popular method everyone is using to port their sim card. But there is some situation where you could not visit the store and your UPC code gets expired.
Don’t worry you can now complete all the formalities online and your KYC anD sim delivery will be completed at your doorstep.
How To Port Jio Number To Vodafone Prepaid Online:
To port, your number to Vodafone prepaid using online method follow few simple steps given below,
- Go To official website of VI i.e https://www.myvi.in/
- Click on “New Connection” option
- Now click on “port to VI” option in the dropdown
- One of the executive from the Vodafone services will call you and schedule an appoiontment with you
- Rest of the formalities like sending SMS to 1900, KYC, MNP etc will be completed at your doorstep
- He will provide you your new Vodafone sim card
- Once your older sim card stop working you can insert your new sim and start working.
Why Should You Post To Vodafone?
Vodafone may have high-rated plans but the network availability is quite good in some areas especially in rural areas. The Jio network does not work properly in some rural areas so it would be a great decision if you port your sim card from Jio to Vodafone.
Best Offers Of Vodafone Port 2021
- Vodafone is providing free amazon prime membership and few other platform premium membership for free with prepaid unlimited plans.
- You will get extra data for 6 months for few prepaid plans
I tried my best to provide all the required information for port Jio to Vodafone, I hope the process and other things are clear to you now.
If you face any issues and have any queries related you can ask it in the comment bot given below.