If you have confusion about the NVSP portal then you are at the right place this article is to solve all your confusion about NVSP portal login, How to do voter Id Registration on the NVSP Voter ID portal, and how you can track status on the NVSP website.
The NVSP National Voter Service Portal is a great online registration facility for youth over 18 years to register themselves for the voter card. This service is immense for the NRI to avail the other services and electoral registration.
Let’s first check how you can log into this portal with few easy steps:
NVSP Portal – Online Voter Registration:
You can not directly login to the NVSP portal, you have first registered your mobile number to the portal and have to create your own account there. Once you registered yourself on the NVSP portal you can anytime login into it.
Let’s check the detailed process for NVSP voter Id registration.
- For the registration to NVSP, Go to the Oficial Website https://www.nvsp.in/
- You will see Login/Register Option at the right middle of the page.
- Click on Register Button, it will bring you the registration page.
- Now you first verify your mobile number here.
- Enter your mobile number, enter capta and click on Send OTP
- Once you enter OTP your mobile number will be verified and get registered to the NVSP Portal.
- After that, this page will assk for EPIC number.
- If you have EPIC number you can register yourself with EPIC number an password.
- If you don’t have EPIC number then enter your first name, last name, email id, password and register yourself on the portal.
These are all the easy steps you have to follow for the registration process, I hope you understand. If you have any queries feel free to ask us.
NVSP Portal Login:
To check your voter Id application status, or to issue a new or duplicate id you will first have to first log in successfully to the NVSP.in Portal. I have attached an image here to clear out the things visually, with that also check the following steps.
पक्के मकान बनाए सबशिडी पाए – प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना – पात्रता, ऑनलाइन आवेदन
Steps To NVSP Portal Login:
- First go to the official wesite of the NVSP i.e. https://www.nvsp.in/
- Once the website has been opened you will see the Login option at the right top corner of the page.
- Click on Login, this will open the new page
- On this page, you could see the 3 empty boxes of Username, Password, and Captcha.
- In the Username fill in your mobile number or email id, Write down your password and then fill the correct capta in th box.
- Now click on the login and done
Refer above image with these steps that will clear out the things visually and you could easily login to the NVS portal without any mistake.
Once you log in to the NVSP portal you can apply for your new Voter Id, or you can fill duplicate voter Id form. All the information related to the Voter Id Application Status will be available here.
Guide to using Karnataka Govt Portal:- Seva Sindhu Portal Login
NVSP Portal Features:
Read the following facilities you will get to use when you register/login to the nvsp.in portal. This government portal provides you more than 5 services under one roof.
- Candidate of India apply for Fresh Elector.
- AC Transposition
- Another AC migration
- NRI electror registration can be done
- You can do correction in entries
- You can raise Objection or Delete Electrol Roll
NVSP Portal Application Status Check:
Once you have registered to the NVSP Voter Id card you can check and track the current status of the voter id card on the portal. If you don’t know how to track the status of your voter id card then follow the below steps and track your voter id status now.
- Open oficial NVSP Portal https://www.nvsp.in/
- Now Search For the option called Track Application Status.
- Click on it, that will bring you to the next page.
- Here you will have to enter Reference Id provided by the NVSP after registration.
- Click on Track Status button.
- Your voter Id status will be visible on your mobile screen.
Now as you know how can you check your voter id card details online, help your friends also to know it, and share this article with them.
How To Check Name In The NVSP Voter ID List:
Candidates or applicant can check their names on the Voter list through this online platform for that just follow the following few steps correctly.
- Visit NVSP Official Website
- Find and click on ”Search Your Name In Electrol Roll’‘
- Enter your details and click on the search Button.
- If the voter is their in the voter list then the full information will be displayed on your screen.
- You can check and verify your details again.
NVSP Contact Details:
If you have any queries and want to have an official talk you can save the contact details of NVSP given below.
|Office Address||Election Commission of India,|
Nivarchan Sadan, Ashoka Road,
New Delhi 110001
|Contact Email||[email protected] |
If you are facing any difficulty please feel free to comment if you have any doubts, you can contact us using the contact form. Thank you so much for visiting!