Did you forget your Jio mobile number? Don’t worry, you are not the only one going through this situation.
In this article, you will get a Jio number check code by using that you can check your Jio mobile number easily without using Jio app. This is one of the easiest ways you can use for checking your Jio mobile number.
There are a few more other ways you can use to find out your Jio mobile number that is mentioned below in this article so you can check that also.
Jio Number Check Code:
Use the following USSD code given in the table to check Jio mobile number.
|Jio number check code (USSD Code)||*1#|
Check Your Jio Phone Number Using a USSD Code:
Here are the detailed steps mentioned that you can follow to check your Jio number. The process is very easy and quick just follow the few steps given below.
- Open your Mobile Phone’s Dialer
- Type the USSD code given above, *1#
- Click on the calling button
- Just wait for few seconds, Your Jio mobile number will be displayed on your screen
- Save you number somewhere for future use
Other Ways To Check Jio Mobile Number:
Let’s check few other ways you can use to check your Jio number, the first and very obvious one is to call your family member or close friend and ask them to send this number to you from which you have made a call. Or you can either do it by messaging your friend with your Jio number.
Check Jio Number With SMS:
To check your Jio number by sending SMS, you will have to follow few simple steps given below,
- Open Normal Message App of your mobile phone
- Click on new message
- Write “MyPlan” in the text field
- Send this message to 199 (Jio General Helpline) by your Jio Sim card
- You will receive a SMS showing your current plan activated on your Jio number. Your JIo number will be mentioned in the message, you can note it down or star this message for future.
This type of prepaid plan message or plan expiry SMS has been receiving by every Jio holder now. So you can anyway check old SMS you get from Jio services and you will easily find your mobile number there in the message.
Find Out Your Reliance Jio Number Using My Jio App:
If you have the Jio app on your mobile you can easily find out your mobile number in this application. Here are few simple steps to check your mobile number in Jio mobile application.
- First, download the My Jio App from the play store if you don’t have it.
- Now click on “Proceed”
- The app will ask for the permission, Allow It and that will automatically login into your jio account.
- On the front Page you will see your Mobile numebr Under “MY Account” Section.
That was so simple, right?
Know Your Jio Mobile Number By Calling Customer Care:
This method is a little time-consuming than all the above methods we have seen. So if the above methods are not working for you then you can opt for this one.
Follow the steps given below to know your Jio mobile number through a customer care call.
- Dial the Number Jio Customer Care number 198
- Tap on the option to select your preferred languague
- Again select the number to connect with custome care executive
- You can ask the executive to tell your jio mobile number
- He/she will ask you some information to verify your details
- Once verified, You will be provided your Jio Number
So these are some of the ways you can use to check your Jio mobile number. Tell us about your favorite method and one you found easy from all of the above methods.
According to my experience, the Jio number check code is the simplest and the quickest way to check your Reliance Jio number.
If you have any queries related to this article, feel free to ask in the comment section.