Are you also tired of Jio slow speed internet problem and searching for the best solution for it. If you didn’t know yet, the Jio APN setting can make your Jio net operate at a very fast speed.
In this article, you will get the stepwise procedure to change your Jio APN setting for high-speed internet. You will find APN settings for both android and iPhones.
No matter if you are in Karnataka, Kerala, or wherever in India, this Jio APN setting will definitely work for you.
Jio APN Setting For Samsung and other Volte Android Phones:
Before jumping to the steps first let’s know the basic settings values you need to change.
|Setting Title||Option Changes|
|Connection Name||Internet (You can enter Any Name of Your Choice)|
|(Access Point Name) APN||Jionet|
Steps to change Jio APN Settings for High-Speed Internet:
- Go to your mobile’s setting option
- Click On SIM cards and Mobile netoworks option
- Then select your Jio SIM card
- Aearch for Access Point names option and click on it
- Select nternet Jionet option
- If this option is not avaibable then clcik on “New APN” option with plus sign
- Now fill the information given in the above table
- Once the datiled filled correctly click on “Save”
- Restart your phone to apply new Jio APNn settings
You are now ready to enjoy high-speed Jio internet without disruption. Cool, right?
The Default Jio APN Settings For iphones
If you are an iPhone holder, you can also do this Jio APN setting. Following are the default values you have to fill while making changes.
|Default Setting Name||VAlues|
|Authentication Type||Not Set|
|APN Roaming Protocol||IPV4/IPV6|
Steps To Change Jio APN Settings for Fast Internet:
Follow the steps to change your Jio APN setting for enjoying faster speed internet.
- Connect your wifi and turn off your mobile data
- Launch IOS safari browser
- Visit to “www.unlocket.co.nz” address
- Search for Click APN option and click on it
- Drop down menu will come with different options
- Click on “Reliance Jio”
- Click on “Create Apn” one last time, you will redirected to the new page
- You will be asked to install apn setting you created just now.
- Click on install option and apply newly created 4G jio internet setting.
Restore Default Jio Internet Setting In 2 Ways:
There are two different ways to restore your default Jio 4g internet settings,
#1 Delete Current Internet Configuration Settng and Create New One
For this method, you have to go to the mobile network access point option and then delete all the current APN settings you have on your mobile. After clearing everything, create a new APN setting as per the data given in the table and follow the steps correctly.
#2 Reset Your APN Settings
In this method, you will find one option beside the new APN i.e. “Reset”. Just click on it. This will reset your mobile’s APN setting to default.
This is all about how you can increase the Jio internet speed by making few changes in the settings. I hope the steps are clear to you, I try to keep it all simple.
Do the Jio APN setting now and enjoy high-speed 4G Jio internet. If you have any queries about the settings and options. Then feel free to ask in the comment section. we would love to answer your queries.
Thank you so much for visiting here!