Guess what there are 6 Different ways to Check Jio Data Balance from your Phone. But You just need the right one. How to choose the right one?
Check all methods given here and select one that takes less time and tells you the data balance in no time. Here is the list of different ways you can use to check your balance in Jio Sim. 6 Ways to Quick Check Jio Data Balance.
- Check Jio Data Balance using My Jio App
- Check Jio Balance using USSD Code.
- Send SMS to Jio and get your Data Balance
- Give Miss Call and get your Jio Data Balance
- Check Jio Data Balance using jio Selfcare website
- Call Customer Care and Ask them your Data balance
Check Jio Data Balance Using My Jio App:
If you are using a Jio Phone then you will get all Jio Apps by default on your phone. If you are using any other Phone just download the Jio App it helps you to check every detail about your Jio Number.
- First you have to download the My Jio App on your Phone
- Then Log in to the App with Jio Number and OTP
- Now you will get logged in to the App, check for menu at left top corner.
- Go to the Menu and Click on My Plans.
- Here you will get to see your Jio Sim Active Plan with Data Balance/Call and SMS Balance.
Now every time you open this My Jio App there is no need to log in again. Just Make Sure you have inserted the Jio Sim in Slot 1 of your Phone.
There is one drawback of using this method as you need to keep this app on your phone for just one reason to check the balance.
Check jio Data Balance using *333# USSD Code:
The oldest and most popular method to check the balance in any Sim. USSD codes are free to use and designed to get direct/quick info on the customer’s mobile.
- First open the Phone dial App and Type *333#
- Then Press the Jio Sim Call Button to start the action.
- You will see your Jio Data Balance as a Popup message
- Now press Home/back button to remove the message.
This is a quick method to check your data balance in Jio Sim. If you like this method and want to use it in the future save this number to your contact with Jio Data Balance Check name.
USSD Codes can be use to – Stop Corona Caller Tune on Jio Sim
Check Jio Balance Sending one SMS:
An Old Method when we used to purchase data at a high price, even SMS were not free those days. Follow this method and get your Jio balance via SMS.
- Open the Message App on your Phone
- Then Type BAL as shown.
- Now Send this SMS on 199 this Number (may be toll free no.)
- You will receive one SMS Reply with Your Jio Data Balance.
Sometimes, due to server issue, you will not receive any SMS for almost 15 minutes, you can still wait for the reply or try it again. If still, you don’t receive your Jio Balance reply SMS try another method.
Get Jio Data Balance Info by just one Misscall:
One of the easiest methods I think so because you just have to dial a number using your Jio Sim and you will receive an SMS with your Balance information.
- Open your Phone Dialer App
- Type 1299 and call from the Jio Number
- Your Call will get disconnect automatically after 2 rings.
- Then You will receive one SMS with your Jio Data balance info in it.
The same issue can happen with this method too, if the Jio servers are busy you might face a delay in receiving the SMS Reply. So kindly wait for the response or try another method.
Use Jio Selfcare Portal to Check Jio Data Balance:
Jio Selfcare portal is specially designed for Jio Customers where you can use your Jio number and OTP to get logged in. Then you can check any info about your number and do recharge also.
- First visit the Jio Selfcare Portal by clicking here.
- Then Choose the Mobile Option icon
- Now enter your Jio Mobile Number and click on Generate OTP
- You will recieve an OTP enter the OTP to get Log in.
- Now you can see your Mobile info like Data Balance, Validity and do recharge.
Just like that My Jio App you can do the Same things using this Jio Selfcare Portal. Those who don’t like to use the My Jio App on their phone can bookmark this website and visit whenever needed.
Call Jio Customer Care and Ask your Balance:
When nothing works in your favor use this last but not the least option, Call Your Jio Customer Care using 198 OR 121 Number.
- Open your Phone Dial App
- Make a Call on 198 OR 121 toll free number
- Follow the IVR instruction for Data Balance
- You can also proceed to talk with customer care
- Once you are connected talk to the guy and Ask your Jio Data balance.
This is a very time-consuming process and sometimes you might not get connected to the customer care support guy to talk. So I would suggest going with the first 2 methods.